We meet every Sunday for worship at 11am, alternating between Yester, Bolton and Saltoun Churches. During the main service, we also have a Sunday Club for the children (on every term-time Sunday).
Once every three months, we also join together with our linked congregation of Humbie Church.
Here are the services for the coming weeks (all led by Rev Anikó Schütz Bradwell, unless indicated otherwise):
- 24 September, 11am, Joint service with Humbie Church, at Yester Church, with coffee and tea beforehand
- 1 October, 11am, Service of Harvest Thanksgiving and Rededication at Saltoun Church
- 8 October, 11am, Service at Yester Church, followed by a short celebration of Holy Communion
- 15 October, 11am, Service at Bolton Church
- 22 October, 11am, Service at Yester Church
- 29 October, 11am, Songs of Praise Service at Saltoun Church, with coffee and tea beforehand
- 5 November, 11am, Service at Yester Church, led by Rev John Smith
- 12 November, Remembrance Sunday: 10am, Service at Saltoun Church, led by Rev Jim Black and 10.50am, Service at Yester Church, starting at the War Memorial, led by Peter Kimber
- 19 November, 11am, Service at Yester Church, led by Rev Leslie Morrison
- 26 November, 11am, Service at Bolton Church, with coffees and teas beforehand
For certain periods over the year, we hold more informal midweek services.
During Holy Week, we'll hold evening services on Maundy Thursday, 7pm, in Bolton Church, and on Good Friday, 7pm, in Humbie Church.
We are pleased to offer the use of our church buildings and the service of the Minister for the marriage of members of the congregation, their families and anyone who lives within the community who wishes to make Christian vows of love and faithfulness.
If you would like to get married in our church, please contact the Minister who is happy to discuss your plans on an informal basis, before making any other arrangements.
If you would like your child or yourself to be baptised in our church, please contact the Minister to make further arrangements.
Our congregations gather for worship on Sunday morning at 11am, currently alternating between Bolton Church and Yester Church in Gifford. We will usually celebrate the sacrament of Holy Baptism as part of one of these services. Your family and friends are very welcome to join us in this celebration.
Find out more about different aspects of worship and church life on the Resourcing Mission website.