Our Sunday services, usually held at 11am in Yester, Bolton or Saltoun Church, are currently suspended, due to COVID-19. A pre-recorded video service is available on Sundays here, for you to follow if you wish.
Sunday Service 5 July 2020
Please find our service below, for you to join in.
Thank you to Liz for the intimations, to Jenny for the reflection, to Jackie for the readings from the book of Genesis ch. 24 vs. 34-38, 42-49, 58-67 and Matthew’s gospel, ch. 11 vs. 16-19, 25-30, and to Tom and Malcolm for the music.
During the service, you are invited to join in with these hymns:
CH4 134 Bring many names
CH4 540 I heard the voice of Jesus say
CH4 519 Love divine.
You can find previous services here:
- Sunday Service 28 June 2020 here
- Sunday Service 21 June 2020 here
- Sunday Service 14 June 2020 here
- Trinity Sunday Service 7 June 2020 here
- Pentecost Sunday Service 31 May 2020 here
- Ascension Sunday Service 24 May 2020 here
- Sunday Service 17 May 2020 - Heart & Soul event - here
- Sunday Service 10 May 2020 - Christian Aid Week service - here
- Sunday Service 3 May 2020 here
- Sunday Service 26 April 2020 here
- Sunday Service 19 April 2020 here (hymns here and readings from Acts 2: 14a, 22-32 and John 20: 19-31)
- Easter Sunday Service 12 April 2020 here (hymns here and readings from Acts 10: 34-43 and Matthew 28: 1-10)
- Palm Sunday Service 5 April 2020 here (hymns and readings here)
- Sunday Service 29 March 2020 here (hymns here; readings from Romans 8: 6-11 and John 11: 1-45)
Every eight weeks, we are holding an Evening Service, jointly with Yester, Bolton and Saltoun Church. These services are sometimes more reflective, sometimes more creative, and all are welcome to attend.
The next ones are planned for (though under review, due to COVID-19)
We are pleased to offer the use of our church buildings and the service of the Minister for the marriage of members of the congregation, their families and anyone who lives within the community who wishes to make Christian vows of love and faithfulness.
If you would like to get married in our church, please contact the Minister who is happy to discuss your plans on an informal basis, before making any other arrangements.
If you would like your child or yourself to be baptised in our church, please contact the Minister to make further arrangements.
Our congregations gather for worship on Sunday morning at 11am, alternating between Saltoun Church, Bolton Church and Yester Church in Gifford. We will usually celebrate the sacrament of Holy Baptism as part of one of these services. Your family and friends are very welcome to join us in this celebration.