We meet every Sunday for worship at 11am, alternating between Yester, Bolton and Saltoun Churches. During the main service, a creche and Sunday Club are available for the children (on every term-time Sunday) .
Once every three months, we also join together with our linked congregation of Humbie Church.
Here are the services for the coming weeks (all led by the Rev Anikó Schütz Bradwell, unless stated otherwise):
- 10 November, 10.50am, Remembrance services in Saltoun Church and Yester Church (starting at the War Memorial)
- 17 November, 11am, Sunday service in Bolton Church
- 24 November, 11am, Sunday service in Yester Church, led by the Rev John Smith, with coffees and teas beforehand
- 1 December, 11am, First Advent service in Saltoun Church, with the celebration of Holy Baptism
- 8 December, 11am, Second Advent service in Yester Church, followed by a short celebration of Holy Communion
- 15 December, 11am, Third Advent service in Bolton Church, with Nine Lessons and Carols
- 15 December, 4pm, Blue Christmas service in Humbie Church, for all who have lost a loved one and are missing them especially at Christmas time
- 22 December, 11am, Fourth Advent service in Yester Church, with the Nativity play
- 24 December, 11.30pm, Watchnight service in Bolton Church, led by the Worship Team
- 25 December, 10.30am, Joint Christmas service in Humbie Church
- 29 December, 11am, Joint end-of-year service in Saltoun Church, with coffees and teas beforehand
- 5 January, 11am, Epiphany service in Yester Church
- 12 January, 11am, Sunday service in Bolton Church, with the celebration of Holy Communion
- 19 January, 11am, Sunday service in Yester Church
- 26 January, 11am, Sunday service in Saltoun Church, with coffees and teas beforehand
Every six weeks, we are holding an Evening Service, usually alternating between Wednesday and Sunday evenings and jointly with Humbie Church.
The next ones will take place
We are pleased to offer the use of our church buildings and the service of the Minister for the marriage of members of the congregation, their families and anyone who lives within the community who wishes to make Christian vows of love and faithfulness.
If you would like to get married in our church, please contact the Minister who is happy to discuss your plans on an informal basis, before making any other arrangements.
If you would like your child or yourself to be baptised in our church, please contact the Minister to make further arrangements.
Our congregations gather for worship on Sunday morning at 11am, alternating between Saltoun Church, Bolton Church and Yester Church in Gifford. We will usually celebrate the sacrament of Holy Baptism as part of one of these services. Your family and friends are very welcome to join us in this celebration.
Find out more about different aspects of worship and church life on the Resourcing Mission website.