We meet every Sunday for worship at 11am, alternating between Yester, Bolton and Saltoun Churches. During the main service, we also have a Sunday Club for the children (on every term-time Sunday).
Once every three months, we also join together with our linked congregation of Humbie Church.
Here are the services for the coming weeks (all led by the Rev Anikó Schütz Bradwell, unless stated otherwise):
- 11 November, 10.50am, Remembrance services at Yester Church (starting at the War Memorial), led by Rev John Smith and Bolton Church, led by the Rev Anikó Schütz Bradwell
- 18 November, 11am, Sunday service at Yester Church
- 25 November, 11am, Sunday service at Saltoun Church, followed by a Fundraising Lunch for the Fletcher Hall
- 2 December, 11am, First Advent service at Yester Church
- 9 December, 11am, Second Advent service at Bolton Church, with the celebration of Holy Baptism and followed by a short celebration of Holy Communion
- 16 December, 11am, Third Advent service with Lessons and Carols at Yester Church
- 16 December, 4pm, Blue Christmas service at Yester Church, for all who have lost a loved one - recently or longer ago - and miss them especially at Christmas time
- 23 December, 11am, Fourth Advent service with our Nativity play at Saltoun Church, with coffees and teas available beforehand
- 24 December, 11.30pm, Watchnight service at Yester Church
- 25 December, 10.30am, Joint Christmas service at Bolton Church
- 30 December, 9.30am, Joint End-of-year service at Humbie Church, followed by coffees and teas
- 6 January, 11am, Epiphany service at Yester Church
- 13 January, 11am, Sunday service at Saltoun Church, with the celebration of Holy Communion
From autumn 2018, we will again hold Evening Services, periodically on Wednesday and Sunday evenings and jointly with Humbie Church.
These will take place
We are pleased to offer the use of our church buildings and the service of the Minister for the marriage of members of the congregation, their families and anyone who lives within the community who wishes to make Christian vows of love and faithfulness.
If you would like to get married in our church, please contact the Minister who is happy to discuss your plans on an informal basis, before making any other arrangements.
If you would like your child or yourself to be baptised in our church, please contact the Minister to make further arrangements.
Our congregations gather for worship on Sunday morning at 11am, alternating between Saltoun Church, Bolton Church and Yester Church in Gifford. We will usually celebrate the sacrament of Holy Baptism as part of one of these services. Your family and friends are very welcome to join us in this celebration.
Find out more about different aspects of worship and church life on the Resourcing Mission website.