We meet every Sunday for worship at 11am, alternating between Yester, Bolton and Saltoun Churches. During the main service, we also have a Sunday Club for the children (on every term-time Sunday).
Once every three months, we also join together with our linked congregation of Humbie Church.
Here are the services for the coming weeks (all led by the Rev Anikó Schütz Bradwell, unless stated otherwise):
- 15 July, 11am, Sunday service at Yester Church
- 22 July, 11am, Sunday service at Saltoun Church
- 29 July, 11am, Sunday service at Yester Church, with coffees and teas available beforehand
- 5 August, 11am, Sunday service at Bolton Church
- 12 August, 11am, Sunday service at Yester Church, followed by a short celebration of Holy Communion
- 19 August, 11am, Sunday service at Saltoun Church, with the celebration of Holy Baptism, led by the Rev Ali Pandian
- 26 August, 11am, Sunday service at Yester Church, with coffees and teas available beforehand
- 2 September, 11am, Sunday service at Bolton Church, led by members of the congregation
For certain periods over the year, we hold more informal midweek services.
We are pleased to offer the use of our church buildings and the service of the Minister for the marriage of members of the congregation, their families and anyone who lives within the community who wishes to make Christian vows of love and faithfulness.
If you would like to get married in our church, please contact the Minister who is happy to discuss your plans on an informal basis, before making any other arrangements.
If you would like your child or yourself to be baptised in our church, please contact the Minister to make further arrangements.
Our congregations gather for worship on Sunday morning at 11am, alternating between Saltoun Church, Bolton Church and Yester Church in Gifford. We will usually celebrate the sacrament of Holy Baptism as part of one of these services. Your family and friends are very welcome to join us in this celebration.
Find out more about different aspects of worship and church life on the Resourcing Mission website.